TERMS OF SERVICE
Acceptance of and Changes to Terms of Service:
This is a contract between you and Not_Mitnick Servers. By using our Website and services, you signify your acceptance of the Agreement, including, without limitation, all the terms and conditions in these Terms of Service. If you do not agree completely with any terms, conditions, disclaimers, limitations or other provisions in your Agreement with us, your only remedy is to discontinue use of our Website. We reserve the right to modify our Agreement with you, including, without limitation, these Terms of Service at any time. Your continued use of any portion of our Website following the effective date contained in the notification or the posting of such changes on our Website, if no other effective date is specified, will constitute your acceptance of those changes and your agreement to comply with all the current terms and conditions of the Agreement.
If you have questions or concerns about our specific terms, please send an e-mail to [email protected]
You agree not to do any of the following while using the Website or any of our other sites:
* Intentionally or knowingly violate any applicable law, regulation, or agreement that you are bound by – including this Agreement – nor the rights of any other party;
* Misrepresent or try to deceive us as to your identity or the identity of anyone else, use buying agents or conduct fraudulent activities;
* Access, tamper with, or use any areas of the Website or Not_Mitnick Servers’s computer systems, resources, programming, code or communications capabilities, nor any features or functions of our sites.
* Frame or link to the Website or any of our other sites, unless permitted in writing by Not_Mitnick Servers.
Additional Rules of Conduct
You may violate the Terms of Service if, as determined by Not_Mitnick Servers in its sole discretion, you:
* Post, transmit, promote, or distribute Content that is illegal.
* Harass, threaten, embarrass, spam or do anything else to another player that is unwanted, such as repeatedly sending unwanted messages or making personal attacks or statements about race, sexual orientation, religion, heritage, etc.
* Organize, effectuate or participate in any activity, group, guild that is harmful, abusive, hateful, racially, ethnically, religiously or otherwise offensive, obscene, threatening, bullying, vulgar, sexually explicit, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, encourages conduct that would violate a law or in a reasonable person’s view, objectionable and/or inappropriate. Hate speech is not tolerated.
* Use abusive, offensive, or defamatory screen names and/or personas.
* Engage in disruptive behavior in chat areas, game areas, forums, or any other area or aspect of the Website. Disruptive behavior includes but is not limited to conduct which interferes with the normal flow of gameplay or dialogue within the Website. Disruptive behavior shall also include, but not be limited to, commercial postings, solicitations and advertisements.
* Disrupt the flow of chat in chat rooms with vulgar language, abusiveness, hitting the return key repeatedly or inputting large images so the screen goes by too fast to read, use of excessive shouting [all caps] in an attempt to disturb other users, “spamming” or flooding [posting repetitive text].
* Impersonate another person (including celebrities), indicate falsely that you are a Not_Mitnick Servers employee or a representative of Not_Mitnick Servers, or attempt to mislead users by indicating that you represent Not_Mitnick Servers or any of Not_Mitnick Servers’s partners or affiliates.
* Attempt to get a password, account information, or other private information from anyone else on the Website.
* Upload any software or Content that you do not own or have permission to freely distribute.
* Promote, encourage or take part in any activity involving hacking, cracking, phishing, taking advantage of exploits or cheats and/or distribution of counterfeit software and/or virtual currency/items.
* Upload files that contain a virus, worm, spyware, time bombs, corrupted data or other computer programs that may damage, interfere with or disrupt the Website.
* Post messages for any purpose other than personal communication, including advertising or promotional messaging, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or other commercial activities.
* Improperly use in-game support or complaint buttons or make false reports to Not_Mitnick Servers staff.
* Use or distribute unauthorized “auto” software programs, “macro” software programs or other “cheat utility” software program or applications.
* Use any game hacking/altering/cheating software or tools.
* Modify or attempt to modify any file or any other part of the Website that Not_Mitnick Servers does not specifically authorize you to modify.
* Post or communicate any person’s real-world personal information using the Website.
* Attempt to interfere with, hack into or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers for the Website.
* Use and communicate exploits and/or cheats.
* Attempt to use the Website on or through any service that is not controlled or authorized by Not_Mitnick Servers. Any such use is at your own risk and may subject you to additional or different terms. Not_Mitnick Servers takes no responsibility for your use of the Website on or through any service that is not controlled by Not_Mitnick Servers.
* Interfere with the ability of others to enjoy playing on the Website or take actions that interfere with or materially increase the cost to provide the Website for the enjoyment of all its users.
* Unless expressly authorized by Not_Mitnick Servers, you may not sell, buy, trade or otherwise transfer your Account or any personal access to the Website, its Content or Entitlements, including by use of auction websites.
* You may not conduct any activities that violate the laws of any jurisdiction including but not limited to copyright infringement, trademark infringement, defamation, invasion of privacy, identity theft, hacking, stalking, fraud and the distribution of counterfeit software.
* Post or transmit unsolicited advertising, promotional materials or other forms of solicitation in-game or in the forums.
* Abuse or exploit bugs, undocumented features, design errors or problems in the game.
* “Role–playing” is not an excuse for violating this or any other policy.
Specific Website Services may also post additional rules that apply to your conduct on those services.
Unless otherwise specified, there is no requirement or expectation that Not_Mitnick Servers will monitor or record any online activity on the Website, including communications. However, Not_Mitnick Servers reserves the right to access and/or record any online activity on the Website and you give Not_Mitnick Servers your express consent to access and record your activities. Not_Mitnick Servers reserves the right to remove any content from the Website at Not_Mitnick Servers’s sole discretion. Not_Mitnick Servers has no liability for your or any third party’s violation of this Agreement.
In order to purchase from our Website you are required to register with the Website and create a unique account. You agree to provide and maintain accurate, current and complete information, including your contact information for notices and other communications from us and your payment information. You agree not to impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, including using another person’s username, password or other account information, or another person’s name or likeness, or provide false information or details in any way. You agree that we may take steps to verify the accuracy of information you provide.
We have adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the terminations, in appropriate circumstances, of the accounts of users who are repeatedly violate this Agreement. In addition, we may suspend or terminate your account and your ability to use the Website if you engage in, encourage, or in any way advocate for illegal conduct, whether intentional or unintentional.
You are responsible for taking reasonable steps to maintain the confidentiality of your username and password, and you are responsible for all activities under your account that you can reasonably control. You agree to promptly notify us of any unauthorized use of your username, password or other account information, or of any other breach of security that you become aware of involving the Website.
The security, integrity and confidentiality of your information are extremely important to us. We have implemented, through a third party provider, technical, administrative and physical security measures that are designed to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, use and modification.
Third Party Content and Monitoring: Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, events or other information or content expressed or made available on our Website by any third parties are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not ours. We neither endorse nor are responsible for these, in any way, including, without limitation, the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, information or statement made by anyone other than our employee who is authorized by us and is acting in her or his official capacity.
Parental Control Protections: As required by the Communications Decency Act of 1996, we hereby notify you that parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software or filtering services) are commercially available that may assist you in limiting access to information and content that may be objectionable or harmful to minors as specified by law. Among the many companies that provide Internet blocking and screening software are CyberPatrol, NetNanny, SurfWatch and GuardOne. We do not sponsor or endorse or control any of these companies or their services.
Links:Our site may contain links to other websites and/or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for their (1) availability or accuracy; or any (2) content, advertising, or products on or made available on such an external site. The inclusion of any link on our site does not imply that we endorse, verify, have reviewed or monitor the link or the site reached through the link.
When you access the Website through a mobile network, your network or roaming provider’s messaging, data and other rates and fees will apply. Downloading, installing or using certain parts of the Website may be prohibited or restricted by your network provider and not all parts of the Website may work with your network provider or device.
All text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips and software on the site (“Content”) are copyrighted materials owned by or licensed to us. Content may contain trademarks, service marks and trade names which are owned by us and may also contain brand and product names which are trademarks, service marks or trade names which are owned us or by third parties and the term “Content” will be used and mean to include these as well. Unless authorized in writing by a Company Official of Not_Mitnick Servers, you may not use any Content without our consent and, even if we consent, you many not use any Content in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits us. You may not sell, reproduce, distribute, copy, duplicate, resell, modify, display, publicly perform, prepare derivative works based on, frame, mirror, repost, exploit for any commercial purpose, or otherwise use any of the Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose without our prior written consent or the consent of the rights holder if not us. You may not use the Content on any other Web site or medium or in a networked computer environment for any purpose. If you violate any of these terms, your permission to use the Content will automatically terminate, you must immediately destroy Content in your possession or under your control and any copies you have made, and we may end your authorization to use our site. Nothing shall be construed as conferring any license or right under any copyright, trade secret, patent, trademark or other intellectual property rights to you and we expressly reserved all such rights.
Notices:We will give you any necessary notices by posting them on our site. You authorize us to send notices via electronic mail or by other electronic or digital means (e.g., wireless, web, etc.), in our sole discretion. You agree to check our site for notices, and that you will be deemed to have received a notice when it is made available to you by posting on the site or sent to y